Dynamis ABA International, LLC is hiring Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and Behavior Technicians (BTs) to work with children with Autism in our centers, in-home or within the community.
WHY CHOOSE US?
• Extensive training and support program
• Career growth opportunities
• Part-time to full-time flexibility
• Ongoing, paid training
• Professional development & skilled, supportive mentorship
• iPads provided
• Employee discount program for movie tickets, cell phone bills, travel and more!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide one-to-one behavioral therapy with guidance and support from an experienced mentor
• Collect behavioral data Requirements:
• Current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification is preferred
• Passion to work with children and collaborate with a team
• Availability to work part- or full-time during the hours of 8 am and 1 pm OR 12 pm and 6:30 pm
• Passage of FBI and DOJ finger-printing, TB testing, and drug screening
• Valid drivers license and auto insurance
• Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus! Benefits:
• Performance-based compensation increase available within first year of employment
• Benefits for eligible employees include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances, as well as 401K Retirement Plan with company matching
Dynamis International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com